Ok we are 323 comments in on the collapse
post and 98% didn’t bother to make even a slightly thoughtful answer. So... i guess i will be the change i want to see in the world
First off, If you are the fatalistic nihlistic type you can just go where you think it will be nice to die, maybe that is with friends and family, maybe it is on a beach in mexico, or feeding your body to the last polar bear. For everyone else that still has the instinct and drive for self-preservation….
What are the best places to be leading up to or during collapse?
First let's question the question. What difference does it make to know
"What are the best places to be leading up to or during collapse"?
The answer is dependent upon your own personal situation. Your personal situation has limiting factors.
- Imagine you are a goat herder in Somalia during a multi year drought and there is no grass for feeding your animals. You have to sell them for dirt cheap because everyone else is also trying to sell off everything they can to get money thus depressing the goat prices further. Now the price of food is skyrocketing because there is no grass and the farmers crops failed, everyone is trying to buy up a hoard of food because everyone knows it is going to be a hard year. You manage to get the equivalent of $120USD in cash after selling practically everything you own but held onto one breeding pair of your healthiest goats you plan to use to regain a livelihood after the drought is over.
- Imagine you are a billionaire with a fueled up superyacht, a helicopter, and a private plane. You have practically unlimited money, friends who are rich and connected in other countries, and a whole slew of passports, visas, and secondary citizenships, all else failing you can buy citizenships in most countries for less than $2million investment and pay a teams of specialists to expedite the process.
Your personal Limiting Factors constrain you usually somewhere between those extremes, everyone has different options.
If we assume you are asking the question "What are the best places to be leading up to or during collapse" because you want to have the best standard of living available for as long as possible or simply survive the incoming population bottleneck, then the practical question becomes ...
"What are the best places to be, leading up to or during collapse, that i can get to, and establish myself in such a way that I can maintain the best standard of living possible for as long as I can or simply increase my probability of surviving the incoming population bottleneck."
It is important to ask this question to constrain the search space to the possible
. It makes fuck-all difference if a somali goat herder knows about the ToP SeCret ElitE mULtibiLLioNaIre New ZEaLand sOUth IsLaNd ReDoUbt BuNkeR CoMmUnITy
It is not going to help him and should not be in the search space as a survival strategy.
TL:DR Constrain your search space to what is realistically achievable for you
- Start with your baseline probability of survival and increase it.
- Don't let a search for "best place" stop you from achieving "good enough place" or "better than where i was previously place".
- You are just trying to be an early adopter of increasing your survival probability stats before the non collapse-pilled masses.
- Think of surviving bottlenecks like surviving a charging bear attack, you don't need to be able to outrun the bear, you only need to be able to outrun the slowest people in the group up to the point the bear's appetite is satiated.
- Remember working with others can leverage group synergies and massively increase the realistic capabilities, but this requires you establish social cohesion with sane cooperative people that have a similar goal orientation. /greencommunes
What are the best places to be, leading up to or during collapse, that i can get to, and establish myself in such a way that I can maintain the best standard of living possible for as long as I can or simply increase my probability of surviving the incoming population bottleneck."
Ok now lets question the new question some more...
In order to answer this we need to untangle some of the subjective and objective elements.
The objective elements of human survival are well known.
- Clothing/ShelteTemperature maintenance
Optimizing location is a series of subjective trade-offs. There is no perfect place, they all have advantages and disadvantages.
So you must decide your personal preference of which goods and bads you most desire and what your scenario expectations are of the future.
Your personal preferences and collapse expectations mean the “best area” is specific to you. What you can achieve
and what do you desire
, find the overlap between the two, then do research to find the place that gives you the most goods with the least bads and increases your probability of survival and standard of living.
One of the best strategies is to adapt yourself to your local circumstances to take advantage of the advantages, and plan ahead to mitigate the disadvantages, it is really all most people can do for themselves.
Do you like not living in unbearable heat, maybe moving to greenland is NOT a better option than just buying 400watts of solar panels and attaching it to a small efficient AC that keeps one room of your house cool even during summer electricity blackouts. Most problems have multiple solutions, it is worth it to take time and think about things from an economic perspective and different time horizon perspectives.
Increasing your optionality is better than narrowing it when it comes to survival, rather than the binary thinking, of “go way out into the northern mountains, farm and live in a bunker” versus “be a full time yuppie and ignore collapse issues”. Getting 2 acres you can put a cheap used rv camper on and go do permaculture on during weekends, near enough your place of employment/where you live, is probably a better plan. Indeed the small dacha’s and country gardens helped many people survive the collapse of the USSR. They would spend weekends and haul potatoes/veggies back to the city with them on the bus. Hedge your bets to cover the most scenarios including the most likely scenarios like losing your job or getting in a car accident. Survival and thriving always has and always will involve dynamic adaptation.
Here is a very short list of some of potential trade-offs that you may need to think about and some brief descriptions of how they can affect things. This is NOT meant to be a systematic or exhaustive analysis, this is just me stream-of-conscious flowing on strong coffee to help others start thinking about it for themselves. There are unlimited variables
- Hot versus cold
- A lot of people in the forum think they it is somehow optimal for them to move to canada or greenland. Someone in eastern kansas moving to canada is not necessary, remember even in RCP8.5 business as usual scenario kansas by the end of the century still won’t be as hot as texas is currently. If there are already people living in hotter dryer areas now, then it doesn’t make a lot of sense to pack up your shit and move to the arctic, just enjoy the longer summers. At least base it on something scientific like the expectation of when that area will cross the 35C wetbulb survivability threshold, so if you live in Bandar Mahshahr then yes move somewhere else now is time.
- Do you have children?
- Moving somewhere may not be needed if you can live out your expected natural lifespan before things get too bad, especially with the climate. If you have children you may want to move to account for the expectations during their future lifetimes.
- Wet versus dry
- Wet places usually have more disease and insect loads for people and crops. In dry places it is harder to raise food, net primary productivity is usually lower, except where irrigation is available but there are usually less pests including plant fungal diseases like powdery mildew. There are Europeans living in certain parts of africa whom can only inhabit those areas currently because of antimalarial drugs, pesticides and mosquito nets. The native populations are full of people heterozygous for sickle cell which gives them resistance/immunity to the malaria, just a long view consideration.
- Seasonality of rainfall
- if you get all your rainfall in the summer you usually live in a region where the muggy wetbulb temps are higher and will be getting higher. You are more likely to get floods during the growing season. If you get rainfall mainly in the winter like mediteranean climates you will usually have dry summers with low humidity so deadly wetbulb temps should not be a problem but maintaining summer vegetables requires irrigation. If using rainfed agriculture you will have different crop choices, which areas grow the types of food you like?
- Sunny versus overcast
- Sunny areas are great for some dark skinned people and needed for vitamin D production in post collapse scenarios unless you have a good dietary source, black people in dim areas get Vitamin D deficiency diseases like rickets and have higher mortality in a hard enough crash. Gecko skinned gingers thrive better in overcast areas. Lots of people currently exist in environments they are biologically maladapted to, they are only able to live there because of modern fortified foods/supplements and medical care. Bright sunlight destroys folate (needed for reproduction) in pale people and causes skin cancer. Some people get S.A.D. and commit suicide in the gloomy winters of the pacific northwest USA. Just because a place is good in lots of other ways, you should not consider it if it will leave suicidal.
- Growing season, long versus short
- Long growing season usually means more heat for longer, more times to grow crops but usually less optimal conditions. Short seasons means you have to compress a lot more work in a shorter amount of time. It also means trees grow slower and growing your own fuel supply takes more land footprint while you simultaneously need more heating fuel. Places like iowa have moderate/short growing season but the high lattitude makes for long daylength which increases productivity during the moderate/short growing season. Rainfall is concentrated during the summer and soils highly fertile but it is practically one giant biocide saturated monoculture of death. It doesn’t matter if the you live in a fecund area if your future children die of bluebaby syndrome from the nitrate pollution in the well-water or end up mentally retarded from the chlorpyrifos spray drift bioaccumulating and destroying neural development in utero.
- Employment availability
- Let's be real here, most of you need to have employment to live, even as things crumble in a slow crash the vast majority will be dependent on employment and purchasing in the marketplace that which they need for subsistence. Cities are almost always better for employment. Keep in mind recently and historically, even prior to the industrial revolution, people were more often moving to cities to escape collapse scenarios in real life. You can look at africa and the middle east today. The reason is the city with its dense network effects can command food from a diversity of sources and the economics incentivize shipping surplus to cities. In times where the economics don't incentivize it governments usually seize it and send it to the cities. There is lots of historical precedent showing this, despite the general ruralist zeitgiest among collapsniks thinking that they need a homestead in the country. Employment or entitlements has been and will be the primary way people meet subsistence needs even in most collapse scenarios. Even in 3rd world areas that are experiencing famines, war, full infrastructure breakdown and conditions that are equivalent to 1st worlder visions of total collapse, people still wake up, go to work pulling weeds for the local land baron, get paid and then go buy a bowl of millet from the store.
- High versus low wages.
- some areas have low wages but this can come with benefits like low cost of living and people being pre-adapted to living through cooperative social behaviors and "ghetto rigging" improvisation. Last time i was in some shithole parts of arkansas i noticed just about every rural person had a decent sized garden, more than any other state i've been to. They feel compelled to share unlike some high-income places where people are clawing for money to pay rents or status seeking in a dog eat dog competitive environment. I have lived in quite a few homeless encampments and one thing that surprises people is how everyone gives away all surplus among each other, this is a paleolithic variance smoothing strategy, it is supernaturally effective and feels natural once you do it. I see it re-evolve over and over in poor people.
- Education levels and sociability of the population
- Is the area culturally acceptable to you? Are you acceptable to the people of the area?
- There are places that may have all sorts of good qualities but they are filled with ignorant racist meth head bible belt sociopaths who will torment you out of sheer boredom. Some places get full of these people and they reinforce the ignorance and shittiness into a dominant culture that you will be fighting against if you move there. When moving to a place where you are an outsider and the community is hostile to allowing assimilation that can reduce your survival odds. See various historical genocides.
- Distance from food sources
- Being close to a food source like right on a farm you grow on is great but if you have crop failure you may have no draw to bring in the food. Distance should be measured multiple ways including the strength and reliability of the transportation networks and the energetic distance for transport in energy descent scenarios. Think of the number of connections in the network you can draw from. In a city there are many stores each store sourcing from thousands of farmers, if a few farmers or stores fail there are still plenty of options. Some small rural towns depopulate once the single local walmart closes. Do you trust the local weather and your own potential self sufficiency more than markets/entitlements and transport resilience? Across what scenarios and time spans?
- Legal rights and entitlements availability
- Solid legal rights and strong property law is great if you are part of the ownership class but when you are dispossessed, lack of legal enforcement can give you a higher standard of living because you can build shelter and do side hustles things without having "the man" come slap you down. In a place like western Europe you may have recourse to welfare entitlements and unemployment insurance payments to buy food in financial crashes and slow crash scenarios, in some countries things like this are not available, this is more important than most people think. Indeed most recent famines occur where food is present but people just have no way to buy it because they are brokeAF, you don't see rich people in those areas starving.
- Water sources
- Water flows towards money. Just because there is a stream nearby doesn't mean you will be able to take water from it, you may need water rights while government is still able to enforce such edicts. Alternatively you may have impeccable senior water rights but the government enforcement is defunded and someone with zero water rights is upstream from you sucking the entire creek dry during a crash. Rainfall vs irrigation. rainfall allows a form of independence but having reliable irrigation can smooth out catastrophic variance in rain shortfalls. Don’t forget irrigation management was a major factor in the formation of early oppressive states.
- Transportation network.
- Even prior to the industrial revolution, in cities that had Sea Ports, the population in those cities had higher survival rates than those living in the countryside during famines. Transportation is critical. More transportation modes plane, train, automobile, bikepaths, all different roads, rails, canals, rivers etc. These transports allow goods to flow, which generally helps satisfy regional shortages. Some people judge the main threat to be people taking what they have, usually it is governments doing the taking in the historical record but many are concerned with mythical hordes. If you subscribe to this paranoia about people robbing your homestead you may enjoy being as minimally connected as possible to the transport system. You must determine based on your own preferences and expectations. Good transport is a double edged sword, it means food/resources can also be shipped out of your area towards money/powerful people, remember ownership norms and enforcement rarely disappear during collapse-like periods, indeed the ownership class still sends supplies to the highest bidder which may not be you, see Irish Gorta Mor for example.
- In places like london way back when they still burned wood as cooking and heating fuel there were estates just outside the city that were highly organized coppice producers that fueled the city. Wood is heavy and only so much could be carried in a cartload considering they relied on animal traction. There was a distance where bringing the wood to london to sell would not make you any money even despite you getting wood for free because the cost of the journey feeding yourself and animal took the entire value of the wood. These effects are worth thinking about across different transport scenarios. Assets become stranded and likewise things can become uneconomical to ship to you when you need things produced in the city. The wood producing estates outside london were well off financially and smaller estate size could provide higher income than the much more distant estates that were an order of magnitude larger. Transport matters, markets and trade continue to exist in practically every collapse and even in supermax prisons, expect to use markets as a survival strategy, it is more likely than you living some isolated mountain man scenario.
- Soil fertility
- (the older a soil is geologically X how much rainfall it gets) is what generally determines how fertile it is. The best soils are those that are relatively new and have been subjected to just enough rainfall to match the evapotranspiration rate, this minimizes nutrients leaching out, these are the mollisols/chernozems of the prairies. Because the water is just-enough in those zones they are also right at the edge where they can have major droughts with even slightly less rainfall. Wetter areas generally have less inherent soil fertility because of more leaching of nutrients but have more room for rainfall variability without plants meeting water deficiency.
- your social ties family friends locations
- Having a positive social environment with people you love while just getting by, is better than doing well financially and being socially isolated, for most people. Don’t abandon good family and friends if you can avoid it, it is usually not worth it. “Social capital” has always been a key to human flourishing. Many people in the collapse of the USSR survived on “blat”, not by relocating. A real world social network for altruistic reciprocity is a survival tool.
- Proximity to imperialist countries with militaries that may want/need your resources for themselves or their people
- Places like ukraine, some of the best farmland in the world, a country may seem optimal in many ways but historically this advantage was noted by outsiders and it has been at the crossroads of empires which means they suffered tremendously in war. The devastation of war and imperialism negated much of the natural benefits of the area when it comes to survival rates. This is something to consider. In parts of africa there is more conflict in abundant zones with more food, outside of famine zones because paramilitaries are supported from the land there and controlling the food supply is used as weapon of political power. Concentration of resources can make areas more dangerous, it makes attacking them economical.
- Fuel supply
- Population density
Most of these maps are of the USA. If you have other maps please post them in the comments and i will edit this post to squeeze them in. From these maps and a little critical thinking you can figure out where is best for YOU. If you need to figure something out go to google images and search for maps it is easier than ever to find what you need. But remember the map is not the territory, there are great spots maps don't have the resolution to show.These are just some random things i pulled up real quick. mapporn
is a good source https://gain.nd.edu/our-work/country-index/ https://ourworldindata.org/charts https://ucanr.edu/blogs/dirt/blogfiles/37486_original.jpg https://www.plantmaps.com/
There are a lot of submaps,for example if you click california then it brings first and last frost date maps, heat maps etc… http://www.bonap.org/
On the left hand side there are lots of links to climate and biogeography maps https://www.firelab.org/sites/default/files/images/downloads/whp_2018_classified_midsize.jpg
Firehazard map https://imgur.com/a/drI7nZB
middle of nowhere
hdd+cdd= change in energy requirements for climate control https://energyathaas.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/caldeira.png https://fitzlab.shinyapps.io/cityapp/
Find out what your city will be like in 60 years
human development index https://imgur.com/a/VDmTac7 https://imgur.com/a/XoGw1Ic
solar and wind potential combined https://imgur.com/a/97XEe22
1% of population lives here https://imgur.com/a/Ki4Zegq
land quality https://imgur.com/a/kYzus5H
Fig. 2 Spatial distributions of projected damages. County-level median values for average 2080 to 2099 RCP8.5 impacts. Impacts are changes relative to counterfactual “no additional climate change” trajectories. Color indicates magnitude of impact in median projection; outline color indicates level of agreement across projections (thin white outline, inner 66% of projections disagree in sign; no outline, ≥83% of projections agree in sign; black outline, ≥95% agree in sign; thick white outline, state borders; maps without outlines shown in fig. S2). Negative damages indicate economic gains. (A) Percent change in yields, area-weighted average for maize, wheat, soybeans, and cotton. (B) Change in all-cause mortality rates, across all age groups. (C) Change in electricity demand. (D) Change in labor supply of full-time-equivalent workers for low-risk jobs where workers are minimally exposed to outdoor temperature. (E) Same as (D), except for high-risk jobs where workers are heavily exposed to outdoor temperatures. (F) Change in damages from coastal storms. (G) Change in property-crime rates. (H) Change in violent-crime rates. (I) Median total direct economic damage across all sectors [(A) to (H)]. https://i.redd.it/x9a2x7627vm31.png
Nuclear targets https://i.redd.it/s8stxdk9a6i31.jpg
Chernobyl fallout, demonstrates the nonlinear patterns of distribution https://i.redd.it/al06n7nofwi21.png
Reliance on nuclear energy. https://i.imgur.com/AbcjwaD.jpg https://imgur.com/6o2XcHD https://i.redd.it/jvp1e7maxhr01.jpg
Global solar potential https://i.redd.it/zk0hbo2bhf4z.png
Renewable electric supply
Power plants http://i.imgur.com/esUA6iN.jpg https://i.redd.it/6s781fax1cs21.jpg
Red and orange have same populations https://i.redd.it/cbndvblgz0x21.jpg
Agricultural suitability https://i.redd.it/cpkaqv5h11d31.jpg
how america uses its land https://i.redd.it/2w1va9h2w7431.png
Life expectancy by congressional district https://i.redd.it/kgrz9rweksx21.jpg
food for humansgreen versus animal feed purple https://i.imgur.com/TOlZ2SD.gif
line that separates wet and dry USA https://imgur.com/oqJXKsV
Is food a human right? See paupericide https://i.redd.it/xbvng0ul8nz01.jpg
food self sufficiency https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315066937/figure/fig2/AS:[email protected]/Worlds-hybrid-PV-Wind-power-plant-cumulative-FLh-map.png
combination wind+photovoltaic capacity https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/95539main_fig1.jpg
human appropriated net primary productivity https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/95543main_fig2.jpg
avoid the pink and orange unless your strategy is cannabilism in fast or hard crash. https://nimaehsani.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/water_scarcity_map.jpg?w=748
water shortage https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Global_malnutrition.png
| || | submitted by liuidaxmn to u/liuidaxmn [link] [comments]
Daily Active Users Of EOS, Ethereum, IOST, And TRON DApps Totaled 137087 On Oct 7
Citing data from DApp Total, as of 00:00 (UTC+8), October 8, EOS, Ethereum, IOST, and TRON DApps recorded 137,087 daily active users (DAUs), 50.53% of which were EOS-based. 1. Number of users: EOS (69,269) > ETH (44,088) > TRON (23,730) > IOST (3,350); 2. Number of transactions: EOS (3,147,112) > TRON (923,074) > IOST (171,596) > ETH (150,730); 3. Trading volume: TRON ($10,356,177) > EOS ($5,251,676) > ETH ($4,935,403) > IOST ($930,711). In addition, across the Ethereum, EOS, IOST, and TRON blockchains, the top 3 DApps by user number are: Hash Baby (EOS), Xdapp (EOS), and Dice(EOS); the top 3 DApps by transaction number are: Dice (EOS), WINk (TRON), and Gako Binary Option (EOS); the top 3 DApps by trading volume are: WINk (TRON), Newdex (EOS), and EOS REX (EOS). Ukraine’s Digital Transformation Ministry To Legalize Cryptomining
Ukraine’s Digital Transformation Ministry plans to legalize cryptocurrency mining or cryptomining in Ukraine within two or three years. Libra Could Be A ‘Systemically Important’ Payment Platform, Says Bank Of England
In a statement made on Oct 8, the Bank of England (BoE) said that Libra is potentially a ‘systemically important’ payment platform, adding that it needs to be a regulated one as well. The central bank’s Financial Policy Committee has pledged that British regulators will look into the functions of Libra and other payment firms, and address the question of applying traditional regulations to them. According to the committee, “The resilience of the proposed Libra system would rely on the stability of not just the core elements of the Libra Association and Libra Reserve but also the associated critical activities conducted by other firms in the Libra ecosystem such as validators, exchanges or wallet providers.” Libra Association Considering “Step-Ladder” Approach To KYC Regulations
The Libra Association is thinking of radical approaches to reach the unbanked in certain locations, including a “step-ladder” approach to know-your-customer (KYC) regulations, according to a recent report by CoinDesk. Per the report, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) said it is open to working with Libra about potentially building new forms of digital identity. The report also revealed that Libra believes blockchain forensics firms like Chainalysis, Elliptic, and Coinfirm will help strengthen the case for “tiered KYC” by monitoring wallet profiles and transaction histories. Besides, non-profits in the Libra Association like the Kiva Foundation may play a key role. Swiss National Bank and Swiss Stock Exchange Team Up On Central Bank-Backed Digital Currency
The Swiss National Bank (SNB) and stock exchange SIX will jointly explore how to make central bank digital money available for the trading and settlement among financial market players. The buying and selling of assets based on digital ledger technology has the potential to reduce counterparty risk and create “significant” economic opportunities, SIX said in a statement Wednesday, October 9. The initiative is part the innovation hub for financial technology the Bank for International Settlements announced it was setting up earlier this year with the SNB. Other hub centers will be based in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Encrypted project calendar（October 09, 2019）
CENNZ/Centrality: Centrality (CENNZ) will meet in InsurTechNZ Connect — Insurance and Blockchain on October 9th in Auckland. TRON (TRX): Next Wednesday, Oct 9th at 11am PDT I’ll be hosting another @PeriscopeCo / @YouTube Livestream iExec RLC (RLC): 09 October 2019 Osaka Meetup “An evening of quality food, free-flowing drinks and good company — just across the street from the conference!” Binance Coin BNB: 09 October 2019 Riga, Latvia Meetup “October 9th we invite you to visit our first Binance meetup in Riga, Latvia!” Pundi X (NPXS): 09 October 2019 Beyond Consensus “Beyond Consensus — Crypto in Asia” from 6–10 PM (JST). Chainlink (LINK): 09 October 2019 Chainlink Happy Hour “Come to the #Chainlink Happy Hour on Wed Oct 9th right next to the #Devcon5 conference on the Hyatt Regency rooftop!” BTC Lite (BTCL): 09 October 2019 DEX Listing BTC Lite (BTCL) will be listed on a decentralized exchange. BitTorrent (BTT): 09 October 2019 Live Product Update “Remember to join our CEO, @justinsuntron, on Oct 9th at 11am PDT for a product update live stream on BitTorrent Speed, BTFS, and BLIVE!”
Encrypted project calendar（October 10, 2019）
INB/Insight Chain: The Insight Chain (INB) INB public blockchain main network will be launched on October 10. VET/Vechain: VeChain (VET) will attend the BLOCKWALKS Blockchain Europe Conference on October 10. CAPP/Cappasity: Cappasity (CAPP) Cappasity will be present at the Osaka Global Innovation Forum in Osaka (October 10–11). TrueFeedBack (TFB): 10 October 2019 (or earlier) Application Release New version of TFB application and TFB bounty application. Sparkpoint (SRK): 10 October 2019 4rth Quarterly Burn SparkPoint ( SRK) will execute its 4rth quarterly burn on October 10, 2019. Insight Chain (INB): 10 October 2019 Mainnet Launch “The Mainnet for INB Public Blockchain Will be Launched on October 10.” Celer Network (CELR) and 4 others: 10 October 2019 Layer 2 Meetup Osaka “Join us at Layer 2 Meetup for fruitful networking, chilled atmosphere & sushi on October 10, 2019 during the DevCon in Osaka, Japan.” Cappasity (CAPP): 10 October 2019 Global Innovation Forum Cappasity presents at Osaka’s Global Innovation Forum in Osaka. ThoreNext (THX): 10 October 2019 Submission Last Date “$THX #THX Swap #Update Submission Last Date 10–10–2019”
Encrypted project calendar（October 11, 2019）
OKB/OKB: OKB (OKB) OKEx series of talks will be held in Istanbul on October 11th to discuss “the rise of the Turkish blockchain.” Aragon (ANT): 11 October 2019 Osaka DAO Party “We are excited to invite you to our @EFDevcon Aragon Dream DAO Party — DAICO Edition in Osaka on the evening of October 11th!” BitTorrent (BTT) and 1 othe: 11 October 2019 Airdrop “On October 11th 00:00 UTC we will initiate our ninth $BTT airdrop and reward TRON $TRX holders with 990,000,000 #BTT!” Zilliqa (ZIL): 11 October 2019 Dev Call “The Aztec Protocol team will be joining our 4th Dev Call this Friday at 2pm EST. We will be having interesting conversations about FOAM (FOAM): 11 October 2019 Osaka Happy Hour “Join FOAM and @3boxdb for a #DevCon Happy Hour in Osaka this Friday at Runway lounge.”
Encrypted project calendar（October 12, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The 2019 Global Mining Leaders Summit will be held in Chengdu, China from October 12th to 14th.
Encrypted project calendar（October 14, 2019）
BCH/Bitcoin Cash: The ChainPoint 19 conference will be held in Armenia from October 14th to 15th.
Encrypted project calendar（October 15, 2019）
RUFF/RUFF Token: Ruff will end the three-month early bird program on October 15th KAT/Kambria: Kambria (KAT) exchanges ERC20 KAT for a 10% bonus on BEP2 KAT-7BB, and the token exchange reward will end on October 15. BTC/Bitcoin: The Blockchain Technology Investment Summit (CIS) will be held in Los Angeles from October 15th to 16th.
Encrypted project calendar（October 16, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The 2019 Blockchain Life Summit will be held in Moscow, Russia from October 16th to 17th. MIOTA/IOTA: IOTA (MIOTA) IOTA will host a community event on the theme of “Technology Problem Solving and Testing IoT Devices” at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles on October 16. ETH/Ethereum: Ethereum launches Istanbul (Istanbul) main network upgrade, this main network upgrade involves 6 code upgrades. QTUM/Qtum: Qtum (QTUM) Qtum main network hard fork is scheduled for October 16.
Encrypted project calendar（October 18, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The SEC will give a pass on the VanEck/SolidX ETF on October 18th and make a final decision HB/HeartBout: HeartBout (HB) will officially release the Android version of the HeartBout app on October 18.
Encrypted project calendar（October 19, 2019）
PI/PCHAIN Network: The PCHAIN (PI) backbone (Phase 5, 82 nodes, 164, 023, 802 $ PI, 7 candidates) will begin on October 19. LINK/ChainLink: Diffusion 2019 will be held in Berlin, Germany from October 19th to 20th
Encrypted project calendar（October 21, 2019）
KNC/Kyber Network: The official online hackathon of the Kyber Network (KNC) project will end on October 21st, with more than $42,000 in prize money.
Encrypted project calendar（October 22, 2019）
ZRX/0x: The 0x protocol (ZRX) Pantera blockchain summit will be held on October 22.
Encrypted project calendar（October 23, 2019）
MIOTA/IOTA: IOTA (MIOTA) IOTA will host a community event on October 23rd at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles with the theme “Connecting the I3 Market and Experiencing Purchase and Sales Data.” BTC/Bitcoin: The WBS World Blockchain Summit (Middle East) will be held in Dubai from October 23rd to 24th.
Encrypted project calendar（October 24, 2019）
BCN/Bytecoin: Bytecoin (BCN) released the hidden amount of the Bytecoin block network on October 24.
Encrypted project calendar（October 25, 2019）
ADA/Cardano: Cardano (ADA) The Ada community will host a community gathering in the Dominican Republic for the first time on October 25.
Encrypted project calendar（October 26, 2019）
KAT/Kambria: Kambria (KAT) Kambria will host the 2019 Southern California Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Conference in Los Angeles on October 26th with IDEAS. BTC/Bitcoin: CoinAgenda Global Summit will be held in Las Vegas from October 26th to 28th
Encrypted project calendar（October 28, 2019）
LTC/Litecoin: Litecoin (LTC) 2019 Litecoin Summit will be held from October 28th to October 29th in Las Vegas, USA BTC/Bitcoin: Mt.Gox changes the debt compensation plan submission deadline to October 28 ZEC/Zcash: Zcash (ZEC) will activate the Blossom Agreement on October 28th
Encrypted project calendar（October 29, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The 2nd World Encryption Conference (WCC) will be held in Las Vegas from October 29th to 31st.
Encrypted project calendar（October 30, 2019）
MIOTA/IOTA: IOTA (MIOTA) IOTA will host a community event on October 30th at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles on the topic “How to store data on IOTA Tangle.”
Encrypted project calendar（November 1, 2019）
INS/Insolar: The Insolar (INS) Insolar wallet and the redesigned Insolar Block Explorer will be operational on November 1, 2019.
Encrypted project calendar（November 6, 2019）
STEEM/Steem: The Steem (STEEM) SteemFest 4 conference will be held in Bangkok from November 6th to 10th.
Encrypted project calendar（November 8, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The 2nd Global Digital Mining Summit will be held in Frankfurt, Germany from October 8th to 10th.
Encrypted project calendar（November 9, 2019）
CENNZ/Centrality: Centrality (CENNZ) will meet in InsurTechNZ Connect — Insurance and Blockchain on October 9th in Auckland. BTC —
Yesterday to this day, the BTC has been shaking slightly and is still hovering around $8,200. In the past 24 hours, the net inflow of BT funds is less than 40 million US dollars, and the market inflow of funds is gradually shrinking. Yesterday, BTC rose to around $8,400 and then withdrew. The rise was weakening. In the short run, it was still mainly a volatile market. It was more difficult to break through the bottom volatility directly. However, in the medium-term trend, BTC is currently under construction. Market sentiment is gradually warming up, with the following focus on the important support of $7,800. Operational aspects, close to $8,000 can be considered to buy appropriately, if the follow-up can again explore the support level, may usher in a more appropriate warehouse building opportunity. Review previous articles: https://email@example.com
Binary options are offering great profit and they are perfect for people that want to make short term investments. The trading takes place on a private market so even those … Read More. binary options, binary options trading, binary trading, trading strategies. 24 Nov 2014 Place Your Stop Loss the Way Professionals Do. by Abbas J posted in: Slick Trade - Forex, Nadex, IG & Binary Options ... Binary options trading in Ukraine is not prohibited, but trading with the local brokers in the unregulated environment is very risky. The risk factor is enhanced by the fact that most of the companies operating in Ukraine are companies which have been kicked out of other countries as a result of market infractions and systemic unwholesome practices within the industry. Best Binary Options Broker in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan 2020. Ukraine Belarus Kazakhstan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan are all part of the CIS (commonwealth independent States) countries. Ukraine and Belarus are in Europe while the rest of the countries are in central Asia. These countries are still part of the largest global financial market hubs ... Vladimir Vasilenko, Ukraine. Entrepreneur I'm a simple trader. Rakib Hossain I’ve started trading on bitcoin with this platform recently. But I’ve already evaluated the quality and comfort of its services. Instant execution, low spread and support of high quality are the main features. I’ve been trading for more than a year in total. I prefer medium-term trading and the company’s ... Binary Options are unavailable for trading in this region. OK. Unfortunately, you cannot trade of binary options on InstaBinary from your region. I am not European Citizen. DO YOU WANT TO EARN MORE ON OPTIONS TRADING ? Invite your friends to trade on InstaBinary platform and get commissions for every option they buy. To estimate your potential profit, use the calculator below . Amount of ... In binary options the same instruments are used to trade (forex, stocks, indices and commodities movement), you stake a set minimum value and the value you are set to profit with when you get it right is pre-determined. You are sure of the amounts you can either win or lose before you start the trade. You get to choose the duration you want to speculate on. Are binary options legit? Yes, 100% ... Opzioni binarie ukraine. Le opzioni High / Low sono le Opzioni Binarie classiche. Ci sono solo due possibili esiti: il prezzo del bene può essere superiore o inferiore al prezzo attuale.Guida alle Opzioni Binarie, come investire, scegliere un Broker, segnali di mercato, Strategie vincenti, Guadagnare con le Opzioni Binarie. Binary Trade. We make trading in options accessible for individual traders around the world. We offer a professional, conveniently arranged and safe trading environment. Binary Options Brokers; Visit Website More Info. YesOption. YesOption is a market leader in trading platforms, established by an experienced team of finance professionals who, being traders for many years themselves ... We’ve listed the best binary options trading sites that would let you as a Ukrainian trader, trade Binary Options and Digital Options. Here’s a breakdown of the best binary options brokers in Ukraine: IQ Option – Best Overall Binary Options Broker For Ukrainians. ExpertOption – Best Binary Options Trading Experience. Binary Options Day Trading in Ukraine 2020. 29.04.2020 admin 0. options trading hinges on a simple question – will the underlying asset be above or below a certain price at a specified time? If so, you can make substantial profits with one of the most straightforward financial instruments to trade. But what exactly are binary options, and what are their benefits and drawbacks? This page will ...
BINARY OPTIONS TRADING TUTORIAL Hello everyone!:) My name is Anastasia, but it's too hard to pronounce, that's why you may call me just ANA. I'm a pro trader for more than 2 years already and this ... This is how I have traded Binary for the past 3 years. Thank you for watching my videos, hit the subscribe button for more content. Check out our members res... Are binary options a good idea? If you're thinking about trading binary options, watch this video first. Check out our FREE training for traders https://bi... Hi Friends I will Show This Video Binary Options 60 Seconds Indicator Signal 99% Winning Live Trading Proof -----... https://binaryoptionsbeat.com/ #Binaryoptions #Nadex #Nadextutorial You can always contact me via [email protected] In this video I tried to explain ... IQ Options -https://affiliate.iqoption.com/redir/...Please subscribe and leave a like for more videos.Online trading is a very risky investment/profession. It i... BINARY OPTIONS TRADING - Strategy For Trading Binary Options ★ TRY STRATEGY ON DEMO http://iqopts.com/demo ★ WORK ON REAL MONEY http://iqopts.com/registe... Need a Binary Options Trading Strategy? To get the transcript and MP3, go to: https://www.rockwelltrading.com/uncategorized/binary-options-trading-strategy-h... Nadex Binary Options Trading Strategies In this video, Markus and Mark will present their unique strategy for Nadex Binary Options. This strategy combines Bi... How Binary Options Work. To get the transcript and MP3, go to: https://www.rockwelltrading.com/coffee-with-markus/how-binary-options-work/ Try it for yoursel...